Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Another wire-wrapped pendant... and a wolf bracelet ;)

Okay, no earrings this time. Need to get some rest from making them. ;)

Have made something else instead. To be honest, it was supposed to be an earring, but when I made one I realized it might be a little bit too heavy for an earring, so instead of making another one, I decided to make a necklace out of it... Used a silver foil glass bead for it and I'm almost tempted to keep it for myself. Or at least make another one that I could keep. ;)

The pendant is 3,4 cm (1,34") wide in diameter (without the bail) and you can see it below:

wire wrapped necklace

And a close-up:

wire wrapped pendant


Well, most likely the necklace will be for sale. But not the bracelet that I have just finished too. Have been playing around with a transparent resin recently, and since this certain wolf picture is quite special to me, decided to make use of the possibilites that the resin gives and turn the picture into something I can wear. It's just a simple black macrame bracelet and it is going to be mine and only mine. ;)

macrame wolf bracelet



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for every comment you leave. I do appreciate it a lot. :)
However, due to outrageous amount of spam, every comment for posts older than 5 days is reviewed before it appears on the site. But don't worry, as long as you're not a spam bot, your comment will be published. ;) Thank you for understanding. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...