Friday, April 4, 2014

Twisted Star - again :)

The series of twisted patterns is not over yet. The instruction how to make the flower from the previous post not only is already available here on Etsy, but it is also accompanied by the tutorial for the twisted star. You could see one on this blog already, today I can show you another one.

This one is a little bit (two rows) smaller than the blue star, with a black edge that makes it look even smaller. This time I made it with Toho Treasure beads in one of my favourite color - Gold Lustered Raspberry. There's a beautiful square crystal in the middle (thank you Marcie, it is truly gorgeous!).

The pendant measures 6,5 cm (2.5") at the widest point and the pattern can be found here.

Please remember that I don't recommend any of these patterns for beginners. You should really be familiar with peyote stitch in order to make it. But if you want a challenge, well I won't stop you anyway. ;)

Hopefully I'll be able to prepare the rest of the promised tutorials for a twisted square and a triangle soon. I'll do my best. :)
And until then, take care, all of you! :)

twisted peyote star pendant




1 comment:

Thank you for every comment you leave. I do appreciate it a lot. :)
However, due to outrageous amount of spam, every comment for posts older than 5 days is reviewed before it appears on the site. But don't worry, as long as you're not a spam bot, your comment will be published. ;) Thank you for understanding. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...