Saturday, January 18, 2014

Twisted Star - beaded pendant

I know I neglected the blog a little... it's not though that I don't do any beading, I still have a few things to show, so I'll try to force myself to publish them soon. :)

Decided to start with another twisted peyote experiment, this time it is something that is supposed to resemble a star. Does it really? Maybe a bit. Maybe it's more like a starfish, but who cares. ;) I actually like the design and could be that soon I will be able to publish a tutorial how to make it. It's not really difficult to make, but it takes a lot of time and attention. It's probably the amount of time required that stops me from writing the tutorial... why do so many other things want or need to be made too? Or I just should stop being so extremely lazy. ;P

Anyway, this is the star. Made with Miyuki Delica and Toho seed beads, with a Swarovski rivoli in the middle. The piece is quite big actually, it measures almost 7cm (2,75") at the widest point. It's very light though. It certainly makes a pendant that is really noticeable. ;)

twisted peyote star pendant

twisted peyote star pendant


twisted peyote star pendant

Thank you all for watching and visiting this blog. :)
I hope you'll have a nice weekend and see you some other day! :)





Edit: the tutorial is already available here. :)



25 comments:

  1. This's original,particular and delicious,kiss kiss kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an amazing pendant and totally original too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gwiazda jak nic i do tego piękna, kto wie, może te z najodleglejszych zakątków galaktyki tak właśnie wyglądają.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Justyna!
    Wow, this is very nice. For me it really looks a bit like a starfish. I love the colors.
    Greetings
    Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stupendamente bello e aspetto con ansia il tutorial.Mi piace e somiglia tantissimo ad una stella marina.
    Unbacio

    ReplyDelete
  6. For me, it looks very organic - really like a starfish.
    Your creativity is amazing to me, you design so great jewelry pieces!

    Greetings,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aleś naplotła kobieto:)Cudowna rozgwiazda:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Justyna,
    hope you feel good and you have good days.
    This jewelry is living :-)
    It looks very pretty, I like the shape and the colours! It`s not really small :-), but I like it!
    Hugs
    Silke

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!!!!!!! E' bellissimo!!!
    Mi piace un sacco :)
    Complimenti

    ReplyDelete
  10. Piękny, nie mogę się napatrzeć <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Czysta rewelacja, jak może nie zachwycać kiedy tak dech zapiera z wrażenia... Śliczna gwiazda. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. All your twisted pendants are absolutely gorgeous!!
    It's alaways a pleasure to see your creativity...at work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Justyna,
    it looks great - but I am afraid I wouldnt be able to bead this , because I have always problems with rivolis. Thats why I love the other enclosed pendant :>)
    But the great size beads are set so wonderful like bloomings. I wish it would be possible without the Rivoli ...giggle.
    Hope everything is right
    Beadelica

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your beadwork is inspirational - just lovely. I particularly admire this one and will keep a look out for the tutorial in due time. Hope you are keeping well.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like if pattern is published. However, It is a really beautiful piece and It is looks like a starfish, with a big eye ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really wonderful your twistend star! I love it!
    Greetings from Germany
    Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  17. This beautiful beadwork just took my breath away. What an inspiration you are. My very best wishes to you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your designs are beautiful. I love them all. I hope that you are feeling much better. I wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh how I love your "twisted" mind!! LOL they are so beautiful, someday maybe I'll feel proficient enough to attempt 'twisted' peyote.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you leave. I do appreciate it a lot. :)
However, due to outrageous amount of spam, every comment for posts older than 5 days is reviewed before it appears on the site. But don't worry, as long as you're not a spam bot, your comment will be published. ;) Thank you for understanding. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...