Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Flower Stud Earrings - free pattern

I have been away for a while, but now I'm back! I hope you weren't missing me too much though. ;)

As I promised in this post, I have finally prepared the tutorial for the flower stud earrings, like these below:


flower stud earrings free pattern


But first I want to say thanks to all of you, for your encouraging comments, for your e-mails, for every good word I got from you. I returned with no good news at all though, but don't worry, even though I decided to not continue the treatment - I just can't agree for the next chemotherapy, because I know that it will kill me faster than cancer - I feel great! I am an incurable optimist and I won't lose my positive attitude too soon. Can't waste the rest of my life, after all, and spend it on waiting for death. There are thousands of better things to do! ;)

Stay happy, my friends. :)


And now I'm happy to share the pattern here with you. :)

You will need:

76 x 11/o seed beads
120 x 15/o seed beads
24 x 11/o cylinder beads
2 x 6mm round beads
2 x flat or cup ear studs
beading thread
beading needle (size 12)
jewelry glue

The earrings measure around 17mm (0,67") in diameter.

1. String 1 x 11/o cylinder bead and 1 x 11/o seed bead six times, make a knot and pass through the beads, so your thread is exiting from one of the seed beads as shown in the left picture.
2. Pick up 2 x 11o seed beads, skip the cylinder bead and pass through the next 11/o seed bead in the row as shown in the middle picture. Repeat five more times. At the end pass through the first 11/o bead added in this round.
3. Pick up 1 x 11/o seed bead and pass through the three nearest 11/o seed beads as shown in the right picture. Repeat five more times. At the end pass through the first 11/o bead added in this round.




flower stud earrings free pattern

4. Pick up 5 x 15/o seed beads, skip one 11/o bead and pass through the next 11/o bead as shown in the picture (one of the beads strung in step 1).
5. Pass back through the last 15/o bead strung.
6. Pick up 4 x 15/o seed beads and pass through the next 11/o bead added in step 3 as shown in the picture.
7. Repeat steps 4-6 five more times.







8. Pass through the first 3 x 15/o beads added in the previous round.
9. Pick up 1 x 11/o cylinder bead, skip 3 x 15/o beads and pass through the next 3 x 15/o beads as shown in the picture.
10. Pick up 1 x 15/o seed bead and pass through the next 3 x 15/o beads as shown in the picture.
11. Repeat steps 9-10 five more times.


12. Pass through the beads so your thread is exiting from one of the 11/o seed beads strung in step 1.
13. Pick up 1 x 6mm round bead and pass through the 11/o bead on the opposite side as shown in the picture.
14. Pass again through the 6mm bead and the same 11/o bead you have started this round with. You can pass through these beads a few times, so the 6mm bead isn’t sitting too loosely. Don’t worry that the hole of the 6mm bead is visible. We will cover it with beads in the following steps.


15. Pick up 6 x 11/o seed beads and pass again through the 6mm bead forming a loop on one side of the 6mm bead. Repeat one more time, forming another loop on the opposite side, as shown in the left picture.

NOTE: Depending on the exact size of your seed beads (you know that some colours sometimes differ from each other with shape and size, even if they are described as the same size) you might need to add 7 x 11/o beads instead of 6. You have to determine yourself how many beads you will need.

16. Pass through one of the loops as shown in the right picture.
17. Pick up 1 x 11/o seed bead and pass through the other loop.
18. Pick up 1 x 11/o seed beads and pass through the first loop again. Pass through all the beads a few times.


19. Make and secure the knots and trim the remaining thread.
20. Take an ear stud and glue it to the back side of the beadwork.
21. Repeat steps 1-20 for the second piece and enjoy your new flower stud earrings!

CONGRATULATIONS! :)

Author: Justyna Szlęzak, Eridhan Creations
eridhan.blogspot.com


Unauthorized copying and/ or commercial use prohibited
Copyright by Justyna Szlęzak 2013





27 comments:

  1. Hola Justyna, que con las noticias que nos traes hayas hecho este tutorial pensando en todas nosotras, me llega al corazón, quiero mandarte muchos ánimos y todo mi apoyo, querida, te deseo todo lo mejor.
    Muchas gracias y te mando muchos besos.
    Marián

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for the pattern of these wonderful earrings!
    You are a special girl, for you mind, your goodness and especially for your smiling soul. Really my best wishes and a big huge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo Justyna, thanks a lot for this wunderful and nice earring Patterns. I wish you all the best .

    Angelika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nawet nie wiesz jak się cieszę, że wróciłaś i epatujesz optymizmem, Twój hart ducha jest godny podziwu, kibicuję Ci z całych sił! No a tutek dopisuje do listy "things to do" :) nie wiem tylko kiedy ;))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Justyna,
    thank you so much for this nice pattern.
    It's great that you're so optimistic. I wish you all the best.
    Kind regards
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stupendi!! un abbraccio e...grazie di cuore per il bellissimo schema.
    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello again Justyna,
    wonderfull to read you here again. Why so nice people like you have to go such a hard way. You have my respect about your desicion and your open way to talk about it here. Let us hear from you as often as you like. Hope you feeling well as long as possible.
    All good wishes
    Beadelica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Justyna, thanks for Sharing with us - your Patterns and also your thoughts. I do not really know what to say. I wish there was anything I could do for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Son un diseño precioso, gracias por compartirlo con tod@s nosotr@s!!!
    Le felicito por ser una persona tan optimista y le deseo lo mejor!!!
    Mis mejores deseos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WAY TO GO JUSTYNA ! Great words, perfect attitude, wonderful expression and positive outlook. There is no time to waste. So do not think about leaving or letting the cancer control your smiles or your destination. YOU take control and set goals, " HAVE DREAMS " they do come true. Be good to yourself. NO ONE DESERVES IT MORE than you. I could not be more proud of you. I am certain you will be around a long time. Most important, tell yourself how special and loved you are daily by all your followers and people that appreciate you dearly as I do. HUGS SIS ...xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dziekuję za tutorial, napewno wypróbuję . Pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you very much for such lovley free pattern.
    I hope, you fell better now!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't find the right words but i know you fight with your smile! I send positive energie to you and hope that you will be here for a long time!! <3 More hughes, kisses and the best for you, Steph

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Justyna,
    Your words make me smile at the same time and crying, you're such a nice woman!
    I hope that you will long stay with us and you can keep your positive way.
    And thank you for the wonderful free pattern!
    Wish you all the best
    Silke

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Justyna!
    I believe in you and I think every way you choose is the right way for you. Hoping you will be fine for much more time. Someone as nice as you shouldn't suffer this much harm.
    Thank you for the nice pattern.
    Hugs and kisses.
    Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear Justyna,

    Thank you very much for this beautiful pattern!
    I wish you all the best and send positive vibes your way!
    Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for sharing your earring pattern. I have a hard time with large or complicated seed bead pieces but this was doable for me and turned out great.

    I have patterns I would like to share but don't know how to do the nice drawing you do. What program do you use for the process pictures?

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Corel Draw is the only software I use for drawing my patterns.

      Delete
  18. Dear Justyna,
    You are an inspiration in the beading world & in the way you look at life. I will be praying for you & thinking about your words. Carpe diem! God bless!
    Wendy Lucka

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for sharing your beautiful project... Always stay positive whatever the outcome... We will be thinking and praying for you...

    ReplyDelete
  20. I don't even know you, but your positive attitude in such a difficult situation is inspiring. I LOVE this pattern and what I great way to share your talents with others?! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you! I wish you all the best !

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your spirit is a beautiful as these earrings. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Świetnie dobrana kolorystyka, piękne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you leave. I do appreciate it a lot. :)
However, due to outrageous amount of spam, every comment for posts older than 5 days is reviewed before it appears on the site. But don't worry, as long as you're not a spam bot, your comment will be published. ;) Thank you for understanding. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...