Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Irises - beaded crochet necklace with a free pattern :)

It won't be a long post, because I have some work to do. But I wanted to show you the beaded crochet necklace I have finished recently. :)

It's made mostly with Toho seed beads and some Preciosa, since I couldn't find all the needed colours from the Toho manufacturer... The necklace is 40 cm (15,75") long and for once stringing the beads wasn't a nightmare. In fact it was simple, fast and easy. :)

The pattern is available for free here.

And this is how the necklace looks like:

beaded crochet necklace

beaded crochet necklace

beaded crochet necklace


Now, before I go, I'd like to say thank you for being with me. I love you all! :)))
See you next time! :)



21 comments:

  1. Znowu rzucasz prostego człowieka na kolana, kolia jest bajeczna i wcale nie wygląda na prostą!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Justyna que preciosidad!!!! y que colorido, me encanta!!!!! una joya!!!!.
    Te mando muchos besitos guapa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastyczny wzór,aż szkoda ze doba taka krótka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful!
    Thanks for the pattern.
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  5. I SURE WISH I COULD SHARE YOUR BRAIN AND LEARN HOW TO MAKE THAT OUTSTANDING NECKLACE, AGAIN YOU HAVE OUT DONE YOURSELF NO WONDER YOU ARE TIRED, CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR PUBLICATION, BUT THEN AGAIN I AM A BIT BIAS BECAUSE I ALREADY AM CONVINCED YOU ARE ONE THE BEST NOT JUST IN BEADING AND ARTISTRY BUT AS A PERSON. YOU ARE NUMBER ONE. HUGS AND SUNSHINE SIS XOXXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Es una belleza ... me encanta!!!
    Gracias por compartir los patrones!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Przecudny wzór! Uwielbiam irysy. Z pewnością kiedyś wykorzystam. Dziękuję :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's fantastic!! I love bead crochet!! Really many thanks for the pattern!
    A smile
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifuf work! J am chrmed! J greet:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. All yours works are beautiful. Thank you for everything you do.
    Take care of yourself. Many greetings from Warsaw
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  11. everything is so beautiful :) congratulations
    may i ask how do u add clasp ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :)
      The end caps are just glued to the beaded rope.

      Delete

Thank you for every comment you leave. I do appreciate it a lot. :)
However, due to outrageous amount of spam, every comment for posts older than 5 days is reviewed before it appears on the site. But don't worry, as long as you're not a spam bot, your comment will be published. ;) Thank you for understanding. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...