Thursday, December 12, 2013

Beaded donut

As it was promised, no more beaded spheres. It's time for another beaded donut though. A piece made from an old pattern introduced in this post, but I wanted to make it again, with some different colour combination. So there we have a black, hematite and copper donut... only the copper beads look too light in the pictures for some reason. They're a bit darker in reality, which I couldn't really capture. Unfortunately, it's not the best time of the year for taking good quality photos if you don't have any light tent and you count for a daylight only...

The pendant is made with Toho seed beads size 11 and 8 as well as fire polished beads (3mm and 4mm). It measures around 5cm (2") in diameter without the bail and the pattern is available in my Etsy and Craftsy stores.

It was the last piece made from an existing pattern. I have made a few new designs, only I'm waiting for the weekend to take the pictures. You should be able to see them soon. :)

Oh, and I've got one word to Asia! If you want to try the pattern out again, I might have a hint for you. ;)

Anyway, that's the pendant. :)

beaded donut pendant

 beaded donut pendant

Thank you for coming here and I'll see you all again soon. :)



9 comments:

  1. Oj kobieto ale kusisz:) Chyba jednak zrobię podejście numer dwa:) Jak masz jakieś wskazówki to ...jestem otwarta oczywiscie :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Takie pączusie są kuszące nie tylko w tłusty czwartek:) bardzo podobają mi się kolory, które dodały mu elegancji. Poza tym jest tak cudny, że też bym go zawiesiła na choince ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Justyna!
    Perfect colours and perfect pattern! I like this version!
    Greetings
    Silke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que colgante tan precioso!!!! me encanta!!!!.
    Muchos besos

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with your donuts. so happy to come on your board and see something new, so proud of you sis, everything you do is incredible and remarkable. I wish I could borrow your bead cells for a few weeks so I could gain your ability to do master work, it is nice and warm here, filled with sunshine, just waiting for you to arrive.. hugs and kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Piękne zestawienie kolorów, ja już poczyniłam takie trzy. Dzięki wielkie za udostępnione projekty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Justyna,

    I can imagine how nice it looks in reality with the black and copper colors! That's a very nice donut and with the gold-metalic chain it looks very elegant.

    Greetings,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you leave. I do appreciate it a lot. :)
However, due to outrageous amount of spam, every comment for posts older than 5 days is reviewed before it appears on the site. But don't worry, as long as you're not a spam bot, your comment will be published. ;) Thank you for understanding. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...