Friday, August 3, 2012

Beaded ring, beaded bracelet...

It's not going to be a long entry... I'm too much in a hurry to do some other thing now. ;)

I almost never make rings. So far have made only two. So I don't really know why I decided to make another one... Actually it was supposed to be a pendant when I started making it, only soon enough I realized that it might look even better as a ring... And so there it is. ;)

beaded ring

beaded ring


Unfortunately I screwed it up a bit so it can't be for sale, but I like it enough to keep it for myself. ;)

Also have finished another beaded crochet bracelet recently. The crochet rope is accompanied by a double-sided peyote triangle. Think it will remain mine as well. ;)

beaded crochet bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for every comment you leave. I do appreciate it a lot. :)
However, due to outrageous amount of spam, every comment for posts older than 5 days is reviewed before it appears on the site. But don't worry, as long as you're not a spam bot, your comment will be published. ;) Thank you for understanding. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...