Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Beaded crochet bracelets

After some beadweaving, it was finally time to do some bead crocheting instead. So here I am with two bracelets - one with the rose pattern, matching the necklace from this post, and another one, more geometric. The first one is a bit wider, 25 beads per row, while the second one is made with only 20 beads. Both are flattened, as this is the way that I like wearing them. Also, both are made entirely with Toho size 11 seed beads.

So here they are:

beaded crochet bracelets


And separately:

beaded crochet bracelet

beaded crochet bracelet

beaded crochet bracelet


As you can see, the second bracelet is different, depending on which side is up while wearing it. Unfortunately, the colours of the silver-lined milky beads used for this bracelet, despite their beauty, tend to wear off. They had to be protected in order to avoid it happening, so hopefully I can enjoy this bracelet for longer. ;)

And if you want to use the pattern for your project, feel free to do that. It is available just below. :)

beaded crochet bracelet pattern


In the next entry I will return to bead weaving though... So see you soon again. :)


7 comments:

  1. Jedna piękniejsza od drugiej:)szacunek za 1520 w sekwencji:)))
    pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dziękuję bardzo. ;D A sekwencja wcale nie jest skomplikowana, nawlekałam już gorsze. ;)
      Pozdrawiam :)

      Delete
  2. Piękne bransoletki. Ostatnio kolekcjonuję wzory sznurów, ale ten spodobał mi się tak bardzo że pewnie skorzystam. Dzięki za udostępnienie. Pozdrawiam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I love this bracelets.
    Do you have som tutorial to explane how the ends of the bracelets do you do for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Unfortunately I haven't got any tutorial, these beaded end caps were made with right angle weave and peyote stitches - I hope that at least this information will be a little helpful to you.

      Delete
  4. I've only seen beaded crochet as beaded tubes basically I've got to find a tutorial or something to learn this. I love all the graphs for it and your work is beautiful. Did you learn from a tutorial online somewhere or can you recommend one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please contact me to my e-mail address and I'll send you some materials. :)

      Delete

Thank you for every comment you leave. I do appreciate it a lot. :)
However, due to outrageous amount of spam, every comment for posts older than 5 days is reviewed before it appears on the site. But don't worry, as long as you're not a spam bot, your comment will be published. ;) Thank you for understanding. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...