Sunday, February 17, 2013

Shuriken

"Looks like a weapon you can throw at people" - that's what I have heard after I had finished the pendant. Well, I'm not going to throw it at anyone, so you're completely safe. The only ranged weapon I can use is my Windfighter bow, after all. But the pendant definitely had to be named Shuriken. ;)

So, Shuriken was made with bicone crystals, 3mm fire polished beads, Toho seed beads size 11 &15 and spike beads. It measures around 5cm (2") in diameter /3,5cm (1,38") without the spikes.

And that's how it looks like:

beaded pendant

beaded pendant
 

I'll come tomorrow again, this time with something less dangerous. ;)
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Ale super, mam "spajki" ale nie wiem co z nich zrobić - chyba zacznę eksperymentować. A Twój wisiorek skojarzył mi się ze sterem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genialny:))Mi też się w pierwszej chwili ze sterem skojarzył:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Co wy dziewczyny takie zgodne jesteście z tym sterem, toż to groźna broń wyszła... no chyba, że ten ster uznajemy za świetny kamuflaż. ;)
    I dzięki za miłe słowa. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you leave. I do appreciate it a lot. :)
However, due to outrageous amount of spam, every comment for posts older than 5 days is reviewed before it appears on the site. But don't worry, as long as you're not a spam bot, your comment will be published. ;) Thank you for understanding. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...