Saturday, February 9, 2013

Things you can make in bed ;)

Whatever you think it can be, it is still about beading, you know. ;)

A simple pendant that has been created while I had to stay in bed after the chemotherapy... so instead of getting some rest, I didn't want to waste time and did some beading. The effect you can see below:

beaded pendant
 
beaded pendant


It consists of seed beads size 15, 11 and 8, 4mm bicone crystals, 6mm wax pearls and 8mm round beads. It measures 4,5 cm (1,77") in diameter. And I guess it can count as another donut pendant. ;)

I have some more pendants - and earrings (yes, earrings too! ;) ) to show - so stay tuned. The next update - tomorrow. ;)


7 comments:

  1. Cudny pączuś:) czekam z niecierpliwością na kolejne łóżkowe prace i niech koralikowa moc będzie z Tobą:) wracaj do zdrowia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Koralikowa moc istotnie daje siłę! ;)
      Dzięki za miłe słowa. :)

      Delete
  2. no przepiękne :) jest zrobiony tak, jak w tutorialu?- chodzi mi o wielkosci użytych koralików... bo mam wrażenie, że te teraz są większe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dziękuję. ;) To zupełnie inny wzór, te zielone koraliki mają 8mm, białe perełki 6mm, a sama oponka ma tylko jedną warstwę. Obie strony wisiorka wyglądają tak samo.

      Delete
  3. I'm completely in love with donut pendants and I find yours absolutely wonderful, both shape and colors!!
    Really many compliments and all my best wishes for your health
    Kisses
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I really appreciated this post as I am disabled and spend a lot of my days in bed, beading and crocheting! The only bad thing is spilling beads everywhere! My housekeeper berates me for having to sweep them up all the time! Any suggestions? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you leave. I do appreciate it a lot. :)
However, due to outrageous amount of spam, every comment for posts older than 5 days is reviewed before it appears on the site. But don't worry, as long as you're not a spam bot, your comment will be published. ;) Thank you for understanding. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...