Sunday, February 10, 2013

Blue flower pendant

Another one that was made in bed, a blue pendant that slightly resembles a flower to me. Made mostly with Toho seed beads (size 11, 15 and 8) and it measures 38mm (1,49") in diameter. A very nice pattern and easy to make... that almost makes me want to recreate it in some other colours. That pattern is a variation of this pendant though, and as you can see, different beads that I have used made it look much more delicate. It is also smaller compared to the original design. Not sure though if it's better. It's just different. ;)

beaded flower pendant

beaded flower pendant


Also, I want to thank you all for your comments and wishes. I'm not going to give up to that stupid cancer, I have a lot of energy, which I spend mostly on beading at the moment. ;) To be honest, the illness has given me such a power for creating new things, that it's almost unbelievable that I still can find time and strength for it while working normally and undergoing the treatment at the same time. Well I guess that I have to hurry up, I have no one to take care of my beads if I lose the battle. ;)

That means even more beadwork to be seen here soon! Hugs to all of you and until the next time. ;)


6 comments:

  1. nie przegrasz... po prostu !
    bardzo trzymam za Ciebie kciuki

    ReplyDelete
  2. No ładne rzeczy się dzieją w tym łóżku:P Nawet dosłownie :) a raka to kopnij daleko!Z taka energia już niedługo się go pozbędziesz na pewno:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!! This pendant brings mind to spring! ;-)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Piękne, te małe białe kółeczka w oplocie skojarzyły mi się z krewetkami:)I w ogóle nie dopuszczaj myśli, że nie pokonasz tej zarazy, pozytywne myślenie to połowa sukcesu!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Przepiękny! Ja widzę delikatne kwiatki;) Zdrowia i siły życzę! Wsparcia najbliższych oraz dużej ilości koralikowania bo Twoje piękne prace to magia wzoru, koloru ... (Dla mnie czarna....) ;) pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dziękuję Wam wszystkim! :) Optymizmu mi nie brakuje, a koralikowanie tylko w tym pomaga. ;)
    Dużo słońca i uśmiechu dla Was. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you leave. I do appreciate it a lot. :)
However, due to outrageous amount of spam, every comment for posts older than 5 days is reviewed before it appears on the site. But don't worry, as long as you're not a spam bot, your comment will be published. ;) Thank you for understanding. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...