Monday, July 22, 2013

Pillows - beaded pendants :)

So, the holidays are over... no more sleeping until noon then, what a shame. ;( Two new beaded pendants - Pillows - can only remind me about that "lazy" (you already know that it was everything but lazy for me) time. One of them was actually made something like two months ago - now it got a companion. Both pendants are made with bicone beads, glass pearls, SuperDuos and Toho beads. They measure 3cm (1,18") /side length/ and are 1,5cm (0,59") thick.

beaded pendant
 
beaded pendant

beaded pendant

beaded pendant

The pattern for the pendant is ready and soon it will be available both on Craftsy and Etsy.

And I have to go back to the kitchen, or the dinner will be burnt. Oh how I love it.... *sigh*
See you later then. :)

EDIT /03.08.2013: Now the pattern has been finally published. You can get it here (Etsy) or here (Craftsy). :)



15 comments:

  1. Diese Anhänger sehen sehr interessant aus, tolle Form!
    LG Petra

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pillow things are adorable, cute and so origianl
    love them, marcie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely creative lady.

    Maria Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. complimetnissimi sei davvero brava.E' un ciondolo fntastico

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bardzo ciekawy wzór. Piękne. Pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Que colgantes más preciosos, me gustan mucho, tienes un gusti exquisito.
    Muchos besitos
    Marián
    http://missbisuteria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Belli!!! anche per la sua forma, complimenti!
    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful pillow!! Perfect for me, I loooove sleeping!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your new creation but you have been awful quiet, I KNOW YOU ARE BUSY WORKING BUT BEADING MAKES YOU SMILE AND FORGET ABOUT ALL THE REST, I HOPE TO SEE SOMETHING NEW NEXT TIME I CHECK, I HOPE YOU ARE FEELING STRONG, IF YOU NEED ME, YOU KNOW HOW TO FIND ME.
    MARCIE LYNNE HUGS AND MUCH SUNSHINE WITH LOTS OF WARMTH AND POSITIVE RAYS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you leave. I do appreciate it a lot. :)
However, due to outrageous amount of spam, every comment for posts older than 5 days is reviewed before it appears on the site. But don't worry, as long as you're not a spam bot, your comment will be published. ;) Thank you for understanding. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...