Sunday, July 14, 2013

The "Ribbon" again - pattern for a matching beaded bead

After making the bracelet from yesterday's post, there was a time for a matching pendant (certainly!). Completely unlike me, I made it pretty fast, despite having a thousand of other things to do, so here you can see it:

beaded bead pattern

beaded bead tutorial

It measures around 2,7cm (1,06") in diameter (without the bail). Made with 8mm glass pearls, SuperDuos and Toho seed beads (size 6, 8 and 11).

And this is how the entire set looks like:

beaded bead and bracelet pattern

The pattern for the pendant is available on Craftsy and Etsy.

And one more thing for the end - I know some of you are waiting for me to respond to your e-mails... I'll do that as soon as possible, I promise! Despite having vacation, the time is more than busy for me now... :/
Lots of hugs for you! :)




9 comments:

  1. Es un conjunto maravilloso, me gusta mucho, de todas las piezas lo que más me gustan son las bolas y esta es espectacular.
    Besitos y felicidades!!!!
    Marián
    http://missbisuteria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. kolejna prześliczna rzecz :) uwielbiam Twoje wisiorki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Śliczny komplecik, pozdrawiam :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sehr schöne Teile! Auch die Farbe gefält mir sehr gut!
    Grüße, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love beaded beads and this one is fantastic!!
    Many compliments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful as always! Even though it's pink ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I HAVE NOT SEEN ANYTHING NEW FROM YOU. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR VACATION AND I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE YOUR NEXT STUPENDOUS DESIGNS, CHECK YOUR FACE BOOK AND EMAIL WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE I SENT YOU SOME PICTURES. YOUR PAL HUGS AND SUNSHINE MARCIE LYNNE

    ReplyDelete
  8. check your face book and email for pictures.
    marcie lynne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you leave. I do appreciate it a lot. :)
However, due to outrageous amount of spam, every comment for posts older than 5 days is reviewed before it appears on the site. But don't worry, as long as you're not a spam bot, your comment will be published. ;) Thank you for understanding. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...