Monday, December 17, 2012

A simple beaded pendant...

Very simple, double-sided beaded pendant made from fire polished beads (6mm and 4mm), that is 4cm (1,57") wide in diameter. Despite being double sided it is also quite flat - only 1,3cm (0,39"). Not a very complicated pattern though, yet it doesn't look bad hanging on a long chain... One of my favourite ones to wear recently - at least until I make another one that I'll like better I suppose. ;)

beaded pendant


Also, have made a few simple beaded balls recently that work as earrings for me now. A whole bunch of them really, so colorful that they look like candy. Yummy! ;)

beaded balls


Next time there will be some more crocheting... and tatting. So don't forget to check the blog again soon! ;)


1 comment:

  1. your work just keeps on getting better and better. I knew you could do it... with courage and happy thoughts anything is possible. Marcie Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you leave. I do appreciate it a lot. :)
However, due to outrageous amount of spam, every comment for posts older than 5 days is reviewed before it appears on the site. But don't worry, as long as you're not a spam bot, your comment will be published. ;) Thank you for understanding. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...