Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Twisted flower

After a few bracelets it's about time for more pendants. And for more twisted designs, as it has been a while since I have shown the last one. :)

This time it is a twisted flower - or at least something that looks like a flower to me. Traditionally made with Delica beads and seed beads in three different sizes, with a glass pearl in the center. It is quite big, because it measures something like 6,5cm (2.5") at the widest point.

The good news is that the tutorial for this pendant is ready. :) I just need to test it before I can publish it, so you'll probably see another twisted flower soon. And I am really happy to announce that June Huber, the master of twisted peyote, has given me a written permission to publish the tutorials for these of my designs, which are based on her idea of combining the beads in certain order to achieve the twisted effect. Thank you, June! :)

So here's the pendant... and I'll see you soon again.
Have a great day! :)




twisted peyote flower pendant

twisted peyote flower pendant

twisted peyote flower pendant


Edit: This tutorial is already available here. :)








16 comments:

  1. jacie jaki super.... niecierpliwie czekamy na tutka :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Justyna,
    this pendant is beautyful! thank you for the possibility for testing the pattern. Sorry, I ws very busy at the last three days. But in this moment I finished step 16 and it works good and looks fantastic. I hope, I will finish tomorrow. I will show you the result as soon as possible! Thank you again for all!
    Greetings
    Silke

    ReplyDelete
  3. This pendant looks like a little starfish for me. It's very organic and agile. Great design!

    Greetings,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. I am looking forward to the tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nie mogę się napatrzeć, ten kwiat ma jakieś magiczne moce:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Justyna,que preciosidad de colgante,me encanta.Besos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Justyna!
    This is another great disign of yours. I like the twisted shape and the colors very much.T his is a really nice flower.
    Greetings,
    Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bellisima pieza!!! me ha enamorado

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so very cool! I've made the original twisted star a couple of times. It's so exciting to see your variations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just purchased your patterns and I am so excited to try them out!💜

    ReplyDelete
  11. Never read a bead chart before, but after 4 tries I finally figured it out. This project was fun to work and very rewarding when finished. Can't wait to do more of your lovely creations Justyna!!! Will be back for more, for sure!
    Sandra D.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you leave. I do appreciate it a lot. :)
However, due to outrageous amount of spam, every comment for posts older than 5 days is reviewed before it appears on the site. But don't worry, as long as you're not a spam bot, your comment will be published. ;) Thank you for understanding. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...