Sunday, June 30, 2013

Pastel rainbow necklace

Busy with crocheting some other necklace, but in the meantime you can see some other beaded crochet rope I have finished recently. This one soon will go to a friend of mine, so hopefully she will like it. It's a thick one, made with 20 beads per row, yet soft and flexible. Made entirely with Preciosa seed beads size 11 and accompanied by two round jasper stones. The total length of the necklace is 43 cm (17").

Oh, the pattern isn't mine, it was found somewhere in the internet. :)

beaded crochet necklace

beaded crochet necklace


And as today is the last day you can join my giveaway, tomorrow you can expect the results. So see you until then. :)





8 comments:

  1. Wow, twenty beads per raw - fantastic!
    I like the colours and the shape.
    LG
    Silke

    ReplyDelete
  2. UUUUUh!!! Awesome! Fantastic gift, your friend will be very very happy!! I'm always very pleased to admire your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the colors! Your friend will be delighted with her gift.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Podziwiam Twoją cierpliwość! Wspaniały grubasek!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of the most astonishing pieces of work I have seen yet. The colors are so soft and filled with I would would describe as warmth and " Serenity " . I had no idea you knew so many techniques but again, nothing would surprise me. YOU SHOULD HAVE YOUR OWN BOOK. I am so glad you are creating new masterpieces for all your fans to admire. I told you that you are a master. So many people appreciate your work and excellence in the field of design. I am so PROUD of you. It is very sunny today so there should be lots of sunshine coming your way sent express delivery from across the world all the way to your door step and inside your home. Great job!. Marcie Lynne xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Das Muster kann man bei www.fofinhas-perlenstuebchen.de als "Flame" käuflich erwerben.

    Deine Variante gefällt mir auch sehr gut!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you leave. I do appreciate it a lot. :)
However, due to outrageous amount of spam, every comment for posts older than 5 days is reviewed before it appears on the site. But don't worry, as long as you're not a spam bot, your comment will be published. ;) Thank you for understanding. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...